There can be a lot of reasons why you would want to download someone’s Instagram DP or see their DP in full size. Maybe someone just sent you a follow request, and you can’t find out who the person is because the profile picture is too small and blurry to see any details. This makes it hard for you to accept or reject the follow request. This is where an online tool called Instadp comes in handy.
In this quick tutorial I’ll show you how to use this online tool to view someone’s Instagram DP in full size and download it.
- Open your browser and go to the following link:
- Click the Search Username tab at the top of the page and enter the username of the person of whom you want to see the DP. Hit Enter.
- Now, from the search results, click on the right username.
- You will be greeted with a new page that consists of 3 tabs- Profile, Full Size & Stories.
- Click on Full Size.
- Scroll down and you will have the full-sized DP of that person on your screen.
- You can also download this picture to your phone by clicking on the Download button.
So there you have it guys! This was a short tutorial on how to save someone’s Instagram DP to your device. So did you guys find this article informative? Comment below and let me know.