Instagram stories are a perfect way to share the highlights from your life with your followers. The problem with Instagram posts, though, is that they disappear after 24 hours. But sometimes you may want to keep the stories on your phone. There may be a lot of reasons why you’d like to download someone’s Instagram story. For example, You may be a big fan of someone, or you just saw a funny video that you want to store on your phone for occasional laughs.
Whatever the reason maybe, I think it’s pretty cool that you can save someone else’s story on your device. In this article I’ll teach you how to do just that.
Download Instagram Stories on your Android phone
- Head over to Play Store and search for Story Saver for Instagram or click on this link to take you directly to the app. Note: You can also download Feed posts and IGTV videos using the Story Saver app.
- Install the application and open it.
- Tap on Login with Instagram.
- Enter your login details- Username & Password and hit Log In.
- Tap on Allow to give storage permsissions to the app.
- Now, you’ll be greeted with a list of the people you follow.
- Tap on the name of the follower of whom you want to download the story.
- You’ll see three tabs on the app- Feed, Story and IGTV. Tap on the story tab.
- You can now see all the stories that the person has posted in the last 24 hours.
- Open the story you want to download and tap on the pink download button located at the top right of your screen.
- Voila! The story is downloaded and saved on your device memory.
- You may repeat the above steps to download every story of the person. You can also download a person’s IGTV videos and feeds using the above steps.
- The downloaded story is stored in a folder called StorySaver on your internal storage by default.
So there you go guys. That was a short article on how you can download other’s Instagram stories. Let me know in the comments section if you faced any problems.