Flipkart is one of India’s top e-commerce sites. Flipkart brings great deals every year on products like smartphones , laptops, cameras etc. The corona pandemic this year has not stopped Flipkart from bringing in the best electronics deals. The Big Saving Days sale is live from June 23rd to June 27th, 2020. There’s no better time than this to buy a smartphone that you’ve been trying to buy for a while. But because of the massive range of smartphones online, you may be confused as to which smartphone will fit your lifestyle perfectly and which would also be the best value for your money.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, I ‘m going to give you the best value for money smartphones you can buy at Big Saving Days. Note that I base my choices solely on the price-value proposition and not on the cost of the smartphone. So, you ‘re going to find budget, mid-range and flagship smartphones in this list.
- Redmi K20 Pro– The base variant of the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (6GB+128 GB) is currently available for Rs. 25.000. The K20 Pro was launched back in September 2019 at the price of Rs. 28,000. The phone is powered by the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC. It features a gorgeous notchless AMOLED display. It also features a pop-up selfie camera and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It has a triple camera setup (48MP Primary+13MP Ultrawide+8MP Telephoto) on the back and a 20MP front camera. Both cameras capture great pictures and videos. The battery is rated at 4,000 mAh and supports 27W fast charging.
This device does not have a 90Hz or 120Hz display but other than that it’s a really great device.
- Apple iPhone XS– The Apple iPhone XS was launched back in September 2019 at the launch price of Rs. 99.900 for the 64 GB version. The price of this phone has been lowered and is available in this sale for Rs. 59,999. The iPhone XS is powered by the A12 Bionic chip. The iPhone XS is a great choice for you if you want to buy an iPhone and you’re daunted by the high prices of the iPhone 11 series. The XS has a dual camera setup (12MP+12MP Telephoto) on the back and a 7MP front camera. The quality of the photos and videos is very good as expected from the flagship device.The iPhone XS sports a 5.8-inch OLED HDR display with 625 nits peak brightness. The display also supports 3D Touch. It houses a 3,147 mAh battery.
- Google Pixel 3a-This year, cameras have been the main focus of smartphone brands. And speaking of cameras, nothing is better than the quality of photos that Pixel devices offer. The Pixel 3a was released as the younger sibling of the Pixel 3 and as Pixel 4 didn’t make it to India, Pixel 3a is the choice for a lot of smartphone camera nerds. The Pixel 3a was launched at a price of Rs. 39,999 and is now available in this sale for only Rs. 29,999. It’s powered by the mid-range Snapdragon 670 SoC and has 4 GB of RAM. The internal memory is 64 Gb. The rear camera is a 12.2MP shooter, while the front camera is an 8MP shooter. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh.
If you want to buy the Pixel 3a, make sure that you are very concerned about the quality of the camera and that you are fine with the average performance and build quality of the Pixel 3a.
- iQOO 3- The iQOO 3 is the best smartphone money value on the market. The iQOO 3 4G version is available for Rs. 34,999. This variant has 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage. The device is powered by the flagship 865 processor, which enables the device to cruise through every application. The screen is a 6.44-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display with HDR 10 + certification. The iQOO 3 features a quad camera setup on the back (48MP+13MP Telephoto with 20X Digital Zoom+13MP Wide Angle+2MP Bokeh). The front camera is a 16MP sensor. It has a 4400 mAh battery with 55W fast charging support (charger included in the box). The only thing missing from this device is a high refresh rate display and Optical Image Stabilization for the rear camera (though EIS is present). iQOO 3 runs on the latest Android 10 with iQOO UI at the top.
If you don’t mind the absence of a high refresh rate display, then iQOO 3 will be the perfect phone for your everyday use and also for heavy tasks such as gaming.
- Motorola G8 Power Lite- This is probably the best phone under Rs.10,000 currently on sale. The G8 Power Lite is powered by the Mediatek Helio P35 processor, which is essentially an overclocked version of the Helio P22. It features an IPS LCD display that is a 720p display which is fine considering it’s a budget device. The G8 Lite is equipped with a triple camera setup (16MP + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro) on the back. The camera captures pretty decent photos. The front camera is an 8MP sensor. It also has a dedicated slot for MicroSD card. The highlighting point for this device is it’s battery. It houses a massive 5000 mAh battery that will easily last for a day and a half on a single charge. The G8 Lite has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. The Moto G8 Power Lite is currently listed on sale for Rs. 8,999.